There is nothing worse than getting busy in the kitchen, walking away from the stove for just a minute (or maybe a few :)), only to come back to find a burnt mess in the bottom of your beautiful enameled cookware. Not only is this a bummer because whatever you are cooking is now ruined, but your cookware is in a bit of trouble too.
Well fear not, because we have a super simple method that is going to save that shiny enamel AND time spent cleaning it in the kitchen. The only thing that would make the situation worse is if you had to spend time scrubbing your enamel cookware with a possible abrasive scrubber and cause even more damage.
Luckily, the method I’m about to show you use all natural ingredients that you probably already have around the kitchen. What is this magical little ingredient you might ask? Cleaning up even the most burnt enamel cookware is easily fixed by just a few tablespoons of baking soda.
Here is the rundown:
- Bring water to a boil in the burned cookware and add in the baking soda.
- Stir in the baking soda until it’s completely dissolved.
- Bring the boil down to a simmer and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon gently start scraping the burnt bits off the bottom of your cookware.
- Be amazed at how easy that really was.
And just like the, the cookware is saved. And best of all, you didn’t need to use any harsh nasty chemical to do it, or go out and buy something special.
Do you have a favorite method for cleaning burnt cookware? Let us know in the comments below!
from Miss Mamies Cupcakes http://ift.tt/2jrwj9x